It's funny how this quote was invented in my dreams. It sounds funny but I love the idea of it.
Since Singapore, my brain has not rested. I've been having crazy dreams, dreams seeming so real. & Today it affected my living being. My brain was dead, I slept for 11 hours straight and woke up at 3.30pm. Insomnia. I have no emotions nothing, I just feel like a sloth, a walking zombie. Today's dream was about everything, all 14 chapters of you and I but Korean people acting in our story, maybe cause whenever I tell someone all 14 chapters, they scream "KOREAN DRAMA!". But to be honest, the dream didn't have a conclusion, but I see the guy, feeling like you and the story hasn't ended. I like it that way.
Australia day today, pictures soon!
A few days ago, when I just returned from Singapore, I woke up, surprised to be alive.. That surprises me myself but I guess it really feels that way, leaving singapore ):
"Woke up at 3.30pm from an 11 hours sleep;butter cream & chips for "brunch" & I've been sleeping in mess since I returned. Mummy, I need you."
-------------------------------------------------------

Went out with Nat to San Churros on Tuesday. Love this babe.
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!