Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Bus runnin'!

Sunday, went to adventure world with Olivia and Janie, pretty cool. Fun day!
Monday, DARK HOLE. Failed maths; & physics by 2%.
I was so angry with myself, I was probably my own devil feeding my fire with kerosene. But I couldn't look angry, was too tiring to keep my brows kissing each other then people thought I was sad and about to cry because it was my last day. Sorry, I lied that that was the reason. Truth was, I had bigger things to put my emotions into.


I then saw this little kid, probably 3, had fairy wings on trotting on the edge of this ledge with her father behind when I was walking around to get some alone time. In my head I was saying, "Don't come into this school. Ms _______ just going to mess with your brain and laugh the evil laugh. Not worth it, run before they get you." I was just so disappointed about Math especially and  I thought I could have done better in History.


Took time to let go but finally, I'm in the stage where I'm like, "Ohwells. I wish mummy and papa wouldn't return so soon so they can just forget about my Math exam that my twin sat." Yes, blame a non-existent person. :p
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went out for dinner last night at Siena's! Servings were massive and sharing with Janie, I was so bloated even. Had all the cheese in the world, I was the happiest person in history. :) Then had awesome desserts near by. Chocolate Marshmallow cake and Strawberry Pavlova. YUM!
I got dared by Melanie to wear my Blazer out. Was wearing shorts and plain white tee + Blazer. They said I looked like a half dress bouncer. Got many eyes, wanted to use the loo but it was halfway across the room so I didn't dare and didn't go. I earned $2 for that dare. ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Going out now, meeting Olivia and Janie! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!