Friday, December 10, 2010

Summer rolling by.

1st Friday in this Summer Holiday. Was suppose to go for my interview but 10 mins before, dad talked me out of it. Mum gave him to give me a greater insight so I agreed. Cleaned my 1.5 stuy table (Well I have a study table but I filled it with junk and went back to my old half of out slightly bigger table and messed it all up too.. :x ) But now its all clean! My room is neater, took all the stuff behind my door down..
So, Christmas is coming and people are all asking for things like iPad or iPhone 4 or Black Berry or whatever... I'd tell you my list like how I would tell the world every year. :)
This list is only for those who HAVE to get me a present (*coughMELANIEcoughcough*) ;)

List in next post :D

2 comments:

  1. whats this interview thing?
    is it the same one you were gonna go to on thursday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was this job thing at the newspaper agency but I didn't go.
    Yupp thats the one!

    ReplyDelete

chicka pow kachiow!