HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! :D
Singapore's 44 years of independence. I'm certainly proud of Singapore really. Not only does she have NIGHT LIFE, GREAT AWESOME PEOPLE, GREAT SHOPS, GREAT FOOD or GREAT SAFETY... She has a matured many great Singaporeans! :D Made me grow up happy and confident. And what remains as a great reminder that I'm part of Singapore and Singapore a great part of me, "Singapore is always your home" Thankyou Amalina..
.
.
Ok back to Perth! MARILYN CAUGHT UP WITH TAY KOK FOO! My first guy best friend in PRIMARY school! Chat much, caught up and PLAN to meet up soon! :)
&& MARILYN MET HER FAIRFIELD SENIOR IN PERTH! :D Marcus TAN! Met him at OCF, laughed about teachers and principals! Friends too! Met MIN too she's from fmss but she's much older and was not within my range (eg. I was sec 1, person A is sec 5) Marcus was sec 4 when I was sec 1 and surprisingly I was pretty close to his class when I was sec 1! :D
According to Marcus, I am YOUNG he is OK and Min is OLD. ANDANDAND Marcus is doing MY AMBITION! He is not only my senior in fmss but most probably my senior in MY AMBITION SOON! :D
&& MARILYN MET HER FAIRFIELD SENIOR IN PERTH! :D Marcus TAN! Met him at OCF, laughed about teachers and principals! Friends too! Met MIN too she's from fmss but she's much older and was not within my range (eg. I was sec 1, person A is sec 5) Marcus was sec 4 when I was sec 1 and surprisingly I was pretty close to his class when I was sec 1! :D
According to Marcus, I am YOUNG he is OK and Min is OLD. ANDANDAND Marcus is doing MY AMBITION! He is not only my senior in fmss but most probably my senior in MY AMBITION SOON! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!