Cute name eh? Haha, :D
She's nice. She gave a hand full of sore throat lozenge. All different flavours. But what's scary is she made me full by making me drink non stop. Hah, I'm back on my bad habit and I don't want to stop yet.
tag replies:
xinrui: Will do! :)
jingyi: I can't wait too! TOMORROW! Thankyou.
anon: And you are?
sara: Haha, really? Some people were shocked and nearly got their eyeballs popped off when they learnt that we are sisters.
delcynia: Haha sure do! :) I will link you! :)
christy: Hey! :D
tricia: Yes I Do. LOL.
Nurse: "*Sucks in air* You are dehydrated!"
Me: "Hahaha, you're joking right?"
Nurse: "No! Drink more water!"
Me: "For real? o-o"
Nurse: *Takes out plastic cup. Pours water.* "DRINK!"
Me: "Erm ok.." *Drinks half cup*
Nurse: "Drink finish!"
Me: *Gulp gulp gulp FINISH*
Nurse: "Another cup!" *Pours more water in my cup*
Me: "OMG you're kidding me.."
Nurse: "DRINK!!!"
Me: "Hahaha, you're joking right?"
Nurse: "No! Drink more water!"
Me: "For real? o-o"
Nurse: *Takes out plastic cup. Pours water.* "DRINK!"
Me: "Erm ok.." *Drinks half cup*
Nurse: "Drink finish!"
Me: *Gulp gulp gulp FINISH*
Nurse: "Another cup!" *Pours more water in my cup*
Me: "OMG you're kidding me.."
Nurse: "DRINK!!!"
She's nice. She gave a hand full of sore throat lozenge. All different flavours. But what's scary is she made me full by making me drink non stop. Hah, I'm back on my bad habit and I don't want to stop yet.
tag replies:
xinrui: Will do! :)
jingyi: I can't wait too! TOMORROW! Thankyou.
anon: And you are?
sara: Haha, really? Some people were shocked and nearly got their eyeballs popped off when they learnt that we are sisters.
delcynia: Haha sure do! :) I will link you! :)
christy: Hey! :D
tricia: Yes I Do. LOL.

No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!