After the storms that Jesus carried me through, God has Gently, Lovingly and Warmly lay me down to rest like an angel in his arms as he slowly rocks me with melody of love.I have a busy mid-term break ahead!
Fri: B; Present; G.I Joe- Iv & Mik; Nandos!; OCF event.
Sat: w Mel; READ; CR Kids.
Sun: Church; w Family; Meet peeps for JJ's b'day.
Mon: Interview; Study w Iv @ Maccas till night.
There goes my "BREAK"!
Going to be drained, everyday is FILLED, no HOME-TIME! D:
**
*Aiken, WE SHOULD MEET SOON!
Fri: B; Present; G.I Joe- Iv & Mik; Nandos!; OCF event.
Sat: w Mel; READ; CR Kids.
Sun: Church; w Family; Meet peeps for JJ's b'day.
Mon: Interview; Study w Iv @ Maccas till night.
There goes my "BREAK"!
Going to be drained, everyday is FILLED, no HOME-TIME! D:
**
*Aiken, WE SHOULD MEET SOON!
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!