Saturday, August 29, 2009

Faith Like Potatoes!

This movie is awesome. I cried each time I saw God alive and moving in his life.

When you have no food, you can survive for the next 40 days. When you have no water, you can survive for the next 3 days,air its 8 mins but without hope, you can't even survive for the next millisecond.When all hope is gone,you are dead.

tag replies:
Loysius: Cause I am the best example hahaha :D
Zoey: relinked.
Hua Shan: hahaha Thankyou!
Xiu Wen: Linked!
Winnie: LOL!
Rachel: Miss to you too :)
Tricia: here? You missed out the i... -.-
Evelynn: Hello :)
Delcynia: haha Not in Singapore? LOL
Natalia: hahaha
Junyuan: Hahaha YES!
Joey: fishballfishballfishball!
QinYing: I am good! :)


edited.
Tag replies:
Emporio: What do I smell like!!! :O
Rachel: Hahaha you should watch the movie its good. :)
Joey: FISHBALLLLLLL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!