Why dont you try, "I want to hug you so badly now!!!" Go ahead, take the first step, JIAYOUS!:D Yay! Let's all clap for you! *clap clap clap* :) Such a dear isn't she? :) I know. ^^ Coming to spy on my blog? Go ahead, get all the info you want on how happy I am and actually don't bother about your BABY BOY. Sad eh? Me not blogging about him. I KNOWW!! But instead, you? *Honored!* I know, such a pleasant feeling right! :D You don't have to act all nice and sweet little princess when we are with you and you turn around feeling like you need to vomit. You act all angel, good show! Join Drama dear, it suits you! They can put you in a good role! :D You will be awarded! :) I know.. jealousy ruins.. ): Sad huh.. But don't be selfish, let's share our dear friend yes? :D I would love to! Sharing is caring, you do care for me. I KNOW! :D Heehee, you don't have to hide it love. :D Oh yes, Joey, I want to share my dear friend with you too! XD Come, lets all HUG HUG!! ^^ *HUGSSSS* oh wait! Let's all hold hands too! ^^ YAY!! I know, she's lovely isn't she? So cute! But why does she turns away after a small tight smile to us and shows a *whatever* look? OMG, She can't believe she isn't like us right Joey! Heehee, such a dear, she should hang out with us more often yes? :) Hey hey, don't fight, you've shown her a bad face, don't ask with a reluctance for her to go out!! Cause I am sure she can still survive without you. :)
"Such a dear isn't she?:D I KNOW!! ^^"
lurbs worzxs! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!