My winner partner, my dudette. So the love.♥ You are like a solid 15 eh! Like a not bad! Haha, loved to have you around to talk to. You hear all my darkest and deepest worries and cries that you dont mind listening to and supporting me. You are the greatest, love. Here me scream and insult, hear me laugh and burp haha. We crack the weirdest jokes yet laugh at each other for laughing. We make a weird META but still the funniest! Haha, :D Love you loads! Misses, :)HAPPY BIRTHDAY SITI ZAHIYA!
.
.
.
I have issues with the GREEN school uniform, I have issues with the strict rules AND I have ONE BIG ISSUE.. WHY DO YOU ASK STUDENTS TO BUY THE:.
.
SAME UGLY GREENISH PENCIL BOX($ 4.30),
RUBBER BANDS(Band ‐Hard thin $2.40 & Lycra $5.00),
BATHING CAPS($ 3.00),
SUNSCREENS($ 4.20),
KNICKERS WHICH IS FREAKISHLY GREEN($5.00),
BAGS FOR SCHOOL(– Small $44.00, ‐ Medium $46.00, ‐ Large $56.00),
MUSIC($16.50),
HOMEWORK($ 7.70)
AND SPORTS($20.00, Sport – Large $30.00),
LAUNDRY MARKER($ 3.00)!? AND
DRINK BOTTLE(various) AND
ITS COVER($ 5.00)
AND WHY DO YOU EVEN SELL CARDS(‐ Single $11.00, ‐ Double $22.00)
AND RUGS(‐ Woollen $48.00, ‐ Mohair $68.00)!?
Tell me this is a big joke right? I dont have to buy all this right? Please say yes.. && If its a yes.. Please dont make me carry a green bag and pencil boxes.. ): Let me have my own stuff too please? Or are my eyes just laughing at me too.. Sigh.. Guess I HAVE to accept the fact. Well, on the bright side.. THEY HAVE DRESSES! :D Heehee, but not that nice but still, DRESS! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!