Monday, February 02, 2009

Bi, where are you.. I need you.. Not him.

Friendships' love.
2 sunrises,
2 sunsets.
It grew too high,
It grew too deep.

After one winter,
now you give me a hinter.
It's impossible,
It's unthinkable.

Sitting under this maple tree,
Messaging you,
It's just you and me.

Is he your friend?
Or is the friendship gonna end.
stealing something so great,
do you think its a fair trade?

But through this winter,
You didn't bother to turn around or whisper.
It was him to shelter me,
How can you let this be.

I miss you,
I feel like I am losing you.
Cause all I ask for now,
Is you. not him.

"Cause I'm searching for you, but you pulled away. Instead, he was the one to reach out to me."

Another poetry. :)
This song below, Qing Tian is the song that seems to describe everything.


When I read DLB's Blog, my eyes watered.. Why? Cause it might just happen to me & you.
T^T Cause if you want to know who this "him" is.. Let me ask you, are you asking out of curiosity and turn away or are you concern and scared you will lose me..?

I know you wont do this to me.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!