Caught up with 2F'08. The class I don't understand nor be able to read like a book no more. Its more complicated. What happened? Unity fell. Now I understand why the person who guided 2F the most and drove us forward feels a heartbreak now. Now, I understand. Cause WE have all changed. Some for the better, some for the worst. Bestfriends in 2008. Passive Friends in 2009. WHAT HAPPENED. You were my close friend, knew everything and anything about each other under the sun. But when the rain comes, you JOIN a clique. && Become a hi-bye friend. THANKS DUDE. THANKS FOR ALL THAT. Cause as we sit on bus rides, we realize and see the change. We then know how scary 2F has changed.
Caught up with Emporio loads today. Love you dudette. :) Wii date ah! SET. ^^ && Without fail, you would do anything and everything to make me happy. Thanks love. ^^
&& Guess what, I have a date tomorrow. ^^ Check it out!
MARILYN. says:
Will you be my valentine? (F)
<3RACHELL! ;* oh bloody ass migraine; says:
oh
MARILYN. says:
heehee :$
<3RACHELL! ;* oh bloody ass migraine; says:
OH YES I WILL! :D
<3RACHELL! ;* oh bloody ass migraine; says:
HAHAHAHAHAHA
MARILYN. says:
hahahah XD YAY!!
<3RACHELL! ;* oh bloody ass migraine; says:
LOL.
<3RACHELL! ;* oh bloody ass migraine; says:
I WANT A REAL ONE TMR!(:
<3RACHELL! ;* oh bloody ass migraine; says:
no lah,
<3RACHELL! ;* oh bloody ass migraine; says:
jk.
You would probably go: yeah yeah marilyn. WHATEVER XD
Heehee, (:
Will upload pics soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!