I am piled up with homework && not feeling any stress YET. I wonder how stress feels like. o.o OKAY, back on task.
when I hear her voice say your name, I heard it break into a soft crack. I not only hear the pain in her voice, but in her heart like a thousand of whine glasses, smashed right into it. Leaving it bleeding in pain and agony.
[edited @ 11.38]
Tagged by - JULIAN; DLB! :D
1. The last person who tagged you is?
Julian!
2. Your relationship with him/her is?
My DLB. :)
3.Your impression of him/her?
Funny, good listener, caring etc.
4. The most memorable thing that he/she has done for you?
Listened to me whine and cry about my problems! xD
5. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever said to you?
All his lols and XD && "It's okay I am here for you.."
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
My DLB is my DLB && that remains as that. :)
7. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she will have to improve on?
SMILE EVERYDAY NO MATTER WHAT XD
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
My enemy? If he ever becomes my enemies I think we will be laughing at each other the whole YEAR ==
9. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her is?
Fulfill all his wishes.
10. Your overall impression of him/her is?
MY DLB! :D
11. How do you think people around you feel about you?
Hmm.. Crazy? QUIET (only ppl in china)? && baby ==
12. The character you love about yourself is?
HAPPY!
13. On the contrary, the character you hate about yourself is?
hmm.. Thankful for the way GOD made me. :)
14. The most ideal person you wanna be is?
MARILYN HO HUI JUAN.
15. Pass the quiz on to 6 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
1. Jingyi
2. Christy
3. Cai Sheng
4. RachelYEO
5. Joey
6. Ashim
16. Who is number 6 having a relationship with?
❤ ME.
17. What is number 2 studying about?
spelling xD
18. When was the last time you had a chat with number 3?
1 sec ago.
19. Does number 1 have any siblings?
uh-huh, a little brother & little sister.
20. Will you woo number 3?
Let the past rest in it place.
21. What is the surname of number 6?
Joshi
22. What is the hobby of number 4?
Playing games and going kbox? xD
23. Where is number 2 studying at?
SSIS.
24. Talk something casually about number 1.
my LAOGONG. :D
25. What colour does number 4 like?
green && purple.
26. Is number 1 and number 5 best friends?
strangers not met.
27. How did you get to know number 2?
at the wedding hall, when I was gonna take her hand in marriage.
28. Does number 1 have any pets?
YEAH. ME! xD
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!