"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you..." Jeremiah 29: 11-14a
Saturday, December 13, 2008
SUZHOU (1)
I'm in SUZHOU like.. RIGHT NOW. :) Slept the whole morning once I reached the hotel. Was really tired.. Well, atleast I dont have triple eye lid or panda eyes anymore. Okay well, I wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIAN! :D But I dont have a pic now so.. I will re post this birthday wish again when I return. :) Watched pay it forward earlier, the second time I watched but at least I watched the whole show cause the first time I watched it was in C&S and teacher skipped a whole lot of parts. CRIED at the end.. It's so sad! D: The boy is so cute x3 but sadly he has to die.. T^T Hahaha, :D Okay gonna go to the nearby night market && SHOPPPPPPP!!! ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!