Saturday, December 20, 2008

Stop over.

Left Shanghai this afternoon and now, I stopped over at Singapore. Some crazy friends came and gave me a huge surprise! Inside I was pointing with my eyes bigbig and going: OMG OMG OMG!!! xD Managed to catch up with them too! I miss them loads and wow, did they change! But among them I changed the most? :x Sexbomb was still the same crazy her, Rachel Jiejie SLIGHTLY different, she dont rape me liao. That's the diff haha. Chienyee bingbing still the crazy raping girl xD Abram papa still the same too, Kanghao now looks cooler x) && Junyuan is TALLER!! He is now TALLER than me! Gosh! Last time he was the same height as me you know! Now he is like WOW. :o Haha, at first I didn't recognise him till I met the SLR bag that he always carry with him xD TYPICALLY JUNYUAN! Haha, :D Well, telling you guys what a week I had was really, burden lifting and you guys telling me loads of other hysterical stuff! I wish I was more like that in shanghai..

I will upload the group pics we took before I left for the lounge to ENJOY myself hahahaha xD I want to thank you guys for coming, you guys really brought back the MARILYN I myself missed.. Thanks guys, love you all loads! {:

[edited @ 10.53pm]

Friday is the day I didn't really planned it would become.. But at the same time, I am thankful it did happen as every incident teaches you an important lesson and things to prepare you for the future. If it didn't happen, I wouldn't know when will this ever be cleared, or talked through. If it didn't happen, I wouldn't know the truth. If it didn't happen, I wouldn't have learn more about Jingyi. If it didn't happen, i wonder, when my next breakdown would be.. If it didn't happen, no one would have grown stronger, emotionally and mentally. Though its a day everyone calls: MAD or DEPRESSING, we have all benefited in a way. {: Thank God for that, cause all our sadness and troubles, tears and hurts, we should lay them all on Jesus. We do have difficult times that we have to go through but through this times, it may be the most hurtful or WORST DAY OF YOUR LIFE, you do learn something from it. You grow and when the parallel situation happens, you know how to react now since you have been through almost the same incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!