

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY JULIANNNNN! :D
This picture looks.. BAD. Told you we need nicer pictures! xD Hope you enjoyed your birthday celebration on Saturday yes? :) Hahaha, :D Sorry I can't be there D: Cause I was in SUZHOU. Well, I would RATHER and PREFER to be at your birthday of course! :) It has been.. 4 months since we became DLBs! Gosh, time do pass by fast! :) I really am thankful to have a DLB like you. Someone I can cry, scream, laugh, smile, complain, whine && go insane to. haha, :D Someone whom I trust whole heartedly. :) You know loads of my secrets && Probably I know loads of your secrets! :D Cheering you up is something I enjoy since I can try my out most best to bring that smile back and high-5ing you has became an habit that I laugh at. Haha, :D Happy 14th Birthday DLB! SMILES! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!