Friday, October 17, 2008

Cai Sheng.

I'm losing contact of you. Somethings been going on in your life; now it's your turn to wear the mask of happiness. It used to be me but you assured me every min that I must take that mask off and share whatever I bottled up in this little heart of mine.

I'm worrying, I'm troubled. Coming up with thousands of excuses why you're like this, I turn back to smile at you again. Showing you, I'm always with you and caring. Things are flooding your mind, with cast out pains. You sleep it off, but the pain in your loving heart closes every window and door. The pain in you stays deep rooted there. It's a resident, unwelcomed that occupies. I asked everyday whenever my eyes met yours if you're okay. You always give that smile I've not recognise and reply with a answer, lying to me that you're okay. Where's that loving heart I'm familiar with? Where's the caring smile with every drop of happiness?

I know I've not been spending efficient time to bond with you and understand you better. I know your wishes, I know your hopes. I know your tears, I know your prayers. You're turning cold, you're not the summer's day anymore. Now, you're autumn's dusk. When I was cold, as cold as snow. As silent as snow fall. You were my spring budding warmth, and making me summer's dessert. Why have you stopped telling me how you feel? You even hurt the brightside for the first. The brightside stood still, heard you coldly whisper those words again and began to let drops of twinkle that reflected the moon fall like an Amazon waterfall.

While you are wearing the mask of emotions, I'm wearing the mask of smiles. Behind this curtain of threats I stood, trying to pull you out of the sinking sand pit. Picking you up from the dirt, dust you clean and give soul warming kisses to tell you someone here cares and ain't giving up on you. I believe you're strong. I know you are not anywhere near weak but slipping into breaking down is where you might fall in. Like ice in the sink, slowly melting down the cold horrid place of the drain. Don't give up. I'm always here for you. I love you.

I'M NAIVE. I KNOW. BUT I'M HAPPY, THAT'S ME! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!