Oh darn, why!? WHY! Why didn't Mrs Wong go with the first GENIUS plan!? It's like the ultimate best darn thing! Oh well, but guess who's my new seat buddy? ASHIM PAPA! :D Hahaha, MADNESS. Oh my goodness, I've never laughed this much since I came to Shanghai! It's like I'm going back to myself again! :) Today, is the day I smiled and laughed the most... SO FAR! :D I was sitting with Mark at first, changed to be beside Christy now, I moved one seat to me right and HELLO ASHIM PAPA, MACY & AARON! I don't talk to Aaron much, but I WILL. :D Our sitting positions for back row NOW:
AMANDA & AMY & MACY MICALLA THERESA & MARK
ASHIM& MARILYN AARON CHRISTY & ROGER
This is the last 2 rows and Max is placed in front... TO PISS TEACHERS OFF! Mrs Wong said " I want to put you away!" But she didn't cause if she did, he will be sitting with either Mark, Roger or Aaron. HAHA :D
____________________________________________________________________________

I miss those times when we went opposite to buy snacks and played on the swing, taking turns to push each other..
I miss those times when we sneaked hello panda and Oishi crackers into classes and eat while pretending to yawn, cough and sleep..
I miss those times when we had one stick of sweet, we took turns tearing bits of it apart for ourselves and continued passing them around..
I miss those times when we celebrated Miss Cai's bday and she kept asking " Where is the whole class!?"
I miss those times when we had 120 countdown and we sang our hearts out and danced to the beat.. And I miss the part where I kept screaming " GET INTO A CIRCLE! CIRCLE! CIRCLE!" and you guys still danced and ignored me, instead got me dancing with you guys too..
I miss those times when we stayed for the Fairfield's official birthday and we stood on chairs and sang out loud..
I miss those times when Mrs Rama is talking to herself and stoning while we were going insanely crazy..
I miss those times when we all stood up for each other for not handing in homework or someone's phone rang or for being naughty in Chinese class while driving Wang Lao Shi mad..
I miss those times when we proved to each other that Wang lao shi didn't understand the F word by shouting FUCK in the middle of her speech and she turn to us and ask us to keep quiet..
I miss those times when we all cheated in TING XIE and passing Chien's book around the class..
I miss those times when I closed my eyes and walk pass Ms shamsiah, in the end she shouts: MARILYN! COME BACK HERE! because of my attire and you guys had to wait for me :x..
I miss those times when we camwhored together..
I miss those times we painted our classroom (JAMZ)...
I miss those times we had attire check during assembly and no one gets caught cause we all act guai..
I miss those times when we jumped in Chapel..
I miss Sec2 camp when we became oh so bonded and cheered each other on..
I miss those times when we sat outside our lockers and played games like WHO WHAT HUH..
I miss those times when we went to bbq and start gossiping..
I miss screaming and running around the field when it's PE..
I miss funfair when we all combined money to get the highest bet to dunk Ms Shamsiah..
I miss those times when YMCA played and we all sing and dance while walking and getting everyone's attention..
I'LL GIVE UP EVERYTHING I HAVE TO SPEND JUST ONE MORE DAY WITH YOU GUYS. I WILL. EVEN IF I HAVE TO GIVE MY LIFE, HAVING YOU GUYS AS A LAST MEMORY BEFORE MY FINAL BREATH IS THE BEST. I LOVE AND MISS 2F'08..
Even though my wish, on my wish list seems impossible, who says I can't hope?
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!