Today's the 10th already. One more week to go!
Early this morning went to visit SSIS ( Shanghai Singapore International School). Had an interiew with the vice prinicpal. He was pretty nice [: He wants to give me a Mathematics test on my last day of Orientation. I WANT TO JUMP TO GRADE 9!!! I don't want to stay back for half a year which is Grade 8 (secondary 2) D: Well, I got to work hard & prove to them I CAN do it. I can if I want to & even if I want it, I must DO it. I cannot slack anymore. I must pick myself & be dependant on myself to study for what I want; & that is to go to Grade 9. Well that cheery-o' Guy who is labeled, Vice Principal; He is great! He told me he used to be in Drama when he was in Secondary School. He said he continued after that but he knows that not many people can go to STARDOM. Well I said, " Eventhough I can't get to Stardom, Why should I stop loving Drama & just give up? I don't have to go to stardom. I just got to have fun in it & get the best out of it! Not being able to go to Stardom should not pull what I enjoy doing down right?" At that point I realize that studying should not be a chore, it should be done to enjoy it. Atleast I got a clear goal right now. That is, I want to go to Grade 9.
Though you keep saying you are the worst korkor I have what does it mean to me? It meant alot. Did I say you are? I just said that Beng korkor is one of the best. Can't you be another? Be surprise or not, you are; Junyuan Korkor. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!