To BYJWNN.
Heys [: Well I am really sorry for all that has happened. Getting you fed up & worried & all. Guess I did not do a good job as a birthday girl huh. Hahax. Come to think of it, it was pretty dumb right? Well you can't deny all that!:D Cheer up alright? I guess life just has its ups & downs. Since the day you were born till you die, there are in betweens which we call, life. Life is mainly made up of us making our decisions. To make our life happy, cheerful & all, we got to make the right decisions! You had just ran into a problem.. I guess you can count that as a bad choice? Well, we shan't let that stop us from continuing in life! Its just one fat rock there blocking. We can.. Climb over? Run around it? Smash it? Eat it? Its up to you![: Well our friendship cant just get cut off cause of our wrong choices right? Its just as good as taking a scissors and cut the string that has been tightly tied around our hearts. Want to hang out more often?[: We can go somewhere where we leave our burdens & pour all the stones & pebbles out of our pockets. Whenever you feel comfortable, you can beep me & tell me whatever burdens you have and smudge it all over my face :D. I hope the times where you used to cry to me will come back. At least you let them off your heart! && I promise whatever happens, I will cry to you too.
Don't worry; Everything will be fine as long as I Love You. ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!