Haha I called Amalina like what I did to Yun Xin yesterday.
They really had the shock of their life! Made a blogskin for Amalina..
Its:
www.rainbowsandjoy.blogspot.com
Go & check it out! I made it specially & carefully for her. That's the third skin already! Haha. Eventhough it looks pretty & stuff, but it would have never come to this state without,
GOD; for giving me wisdom & patience & creativity to do these blogskins.
Amalina & JunYuan; Without these two great awesome people, I would not have realize how much I enjoy blogskin desinging.
Amalina; If it wasn't for her I would have ever found out how to put the pic on top.
JunYuan; Though you guided me only through suggestions, it was great. Without those suggestions, I would have not figured a way how to do the base codes & stuff.
Sarah; Without these wonderful girl here, I would hve never found out how to resize the pics!
Evangeline; YunXin; Wei Ling; Melanie; Gloria; Diana; RachelYEO; Thank you for viewing & comments.
Samuel; Without you, I wouldn't have persevered on last last night. You and your pissed off tone makes me laugh HAHA. Can't help but irritate you ;x
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!