oh please. You deleted me in friendster, do you think i don't know?
HAHA. Check if I can still view your profile, for what? Who in the right state of mind wants to? Its all the zhi lian pictures.
&& All that act cute face. May I ask? Have you checked the mirror these past few days? I am not saying that I look better than you but before you "downgrade" people with your words check yourself first please. && for your information, Its not block "friends" its delete unless you don't know how to read.
Gosh, So what if someone goes overseas & comes back with NOTHING for you does it matter? Especially you treat her like your doggy! Wow, you got super duper high high high ego huh? Yeah I know. I can tell ;D. Saying you are a 7 year old kid who loves to be CHILDISH & yeah well play is something everyone likes! Do you not know EVERY 7 year old grows up & mature too? Otherwise every one's life span goes like this:
Born-----1 yr old-----2 yrs old-----3 yrs old-----4 yrs old-----5 yrs old-----6 yrs old-----7 yrs old. ----- RIP.
If it was like that, we will still be CRAWLING about on just soil. We won't know how to speak. Nor write. Okay, maybe in your vocab is.. We won't have sweets nor chocolates. We won't have computers NOT EVEN MAPLE.
Be happy you can stay on this earth for 14 years! But stay 7 all your life & lets see how your future is like. I am not saying all these here to pull your hair. I am saying all these cause you might have given up in your studies but I do believe you still can Excel. Don't let retaining become your goal. If you don't want to do well the most just drop to NA. At least you still slowly build up from there. You can achieve if you want to. People who aren't in Express like you & I do not mean that we are dumb. It means we are more playful compared to them. We can still score higher then them. If you don't want to then you know what? Be a failure since thats your choice. Don't regret next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!