Tuesday, April 01, 2008

To My Close Buddies! :D

To All My FREAKINGLY MAD FRIENDS!:
No worries yeah? I wont forget you guys! Dont be silly! HAHA How Can i ever forget such crazy memories if I can see you everyday? Even if I am at "home" I still got your picture right? HAHA.

To My Closest BUDDY!:
When the times comes for us to be distant friends, don't let your ego over rule you. If you wanna cry come and hug me cause i promise you that i will cry with you there even if the information counter makes an announcement saying," Can the 2 Wailing girls just SHUT THE F*CK UP!" HAHA Just ignore cause they are crazy HAHA. Since the beginning of the year i said i will always be there for you. And I WILL. When you needed help I did Try my Very best to help you by coming up with loads of weird but some are sensible ideas. Guess I will miss part of the tornado at the back of the class.. ILOVEYOU my BESTIE!:D

To Winnie:
I really wont have any idea if you will continue your walk on this path to christianity but i really hope you do. Well life comes with unexpected events to make you go crazy i guess. I cant deny reality but i can hide it for a while. Yes I can. You cant disagree with God huh? Well He is GOD after all. We got to follow as He plans cause maybe there are other people out there who needs to recieve the message too! We got to continue to pass it on right? Like our favourite song that people always sing on Christmas Eve And hand out candles for you to hold. Yeah So Stay strong thats all I can say but if you need a crying shoulder my house phone is always open for you to call and ask me over to your house since you can barely go out. Aww Come on you know I am a good teddy bear for you to hug.. But not a pluffy one.. Maybe before you hug me i stuff some pillows around me HAHA. And I can return your smile! You know that alright! HAHA so yeah make this few moments last forever like its never going to end. :D

To Samuel Korkor:
I Told you. Cutting; Slashing; Slitting; Making scars on your hand is the dumbest thing can! I did not expect a strong guy like you to do such a ****ing **** **** thing! Yeah I admit I did it before cause then i was childish and was addicted to it. I ADMIT! But please please i beg you to stop can? Remember that promise you made to me. Promise me you will keep that promise and mean it when I meet you again. I let you do it but i dont let you cut. Face your fears; Dont run away. Cutting is like smoking. You never know when you get addicted until you go too crazy and people starts avoiding you. I know you did it for a reason but still! Why cant you control your anger? WHY! I am sorry but i was away so you could not call through but deep down you know I nor That Girl will like you doing it. In the end why do you do it!? Piss me off? Piss her off? Piss both of our ass off!? When you told me In my head the only four letter word came in and that was CRAP. I was disappointed in you. I thought you were mature but this has proven my impression of you wrong. Please Stop it alright. And DONT YOU DARE GO BACK TO SMOKING! :D

To Kaisan:
Thanks For trying! :D Well sorry if i kinda disappointed you HAHA. Well I wanted to be MISS ANTI- SOCIAL! But well the last few sessions are just too tempting to go crazy haha. Well after the board break I felt like a free person running my crazy hacktic life HAHA. Well you did get me in the mood to just jump and go crazy. Thanks for saving my life man! HAHA yesterday. :D Yupp looking forward to my first session though haha. Cant wait. But man.. Scared if it turns out boring. It will be a total blow off. HAHA. THANKS ANYWAY!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!