It just ain't suppose to be this way. Everything seems to just go oh so wrong. Once you are gone i realize i miss so many things in you that i should treasure more. I am just missing you my friend. You are like the trigger in to craziness and laughter in me. You make my world go round. Without you my joy and crazy tank of laughters is just so low. Forced smiles and forced laughters are what seems to come out of me. Not much joy anymore. Seating beside or opposite words dont seem to flow much too? I just dont know. I am just lost without you. There seems to be no end in this hatred nightmare that seems to play. No more open arms, no more late night calls, no more total fun. I guess the wrong decisions just lead to wrong paths.
Me, In This Solitude World Without you.
my bestie, my meimei, my comforter; Joey.
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!