"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you..." Jeremiah 29: 11-14a
Monday, April 14, 2008
I am Missing You Joey..
I Have tried. I really did. I tried so many ways, so many times, so many tries but you just continue facing your back to me. I am exhausted. Soon I am Going to break down again. I treat this relationship between you and I like a golden ribbon binding our hearts together. Even though this ribbon is now untied, it has come loose; I tried to tie it back but i seem to be successful for a short period of time. I really cant take it anymore. Control my emotions no more. I told you how i felt. Thinking you would understand. But instead you dont. If you really want to hit me I let you. I PROMISE I wont retaliate. If thats the only solution for bringing back does happy times I spend with you I dont mind even if I die in your hands I dont mind cause to me you really matter. You are someone I really care and wont give up on. But you are really pushing me; Down to those sharp rocks below. We use To Be the rainbow; sunshine and wind. Together pushing through our difficulties, troubles and fears. Now we are as good as a rope torn into many strands. I promises i gave to you time after time, day after day, moments after moments are still kept in my heart. It hurts me to break any of these promises i gave to you. But today is the day i broke one promise I am sorry but I had to. One promise we promised was this," If you fall, I PROMISE I wont laugh at you." This promise is still clung strong and dear to me. Promises between us i treat them as precious as Gold. But I Guess we are just loosing it all.. All I can do now is just waiting at the bottom of the Rainbow waiting for you to return and trying my best to build back this bridge of love between us; The rainbow we used to share. But while I am building it you are ignoring and kinda tearing it down. I am really exhausted. All I can Say now after all these days is, " I give up. I am really tired. I cant take it. But I MUST persevere cause I want this friendship back with you. The answer on how much you want it is in your heart. You know it yourself." If I fell last time I Know you wont laugh at me but you will stretch your hand out and offer to me to pick me up and caring for me but now i can predict that you will just sit there and laugh cause I dont seem to matter to you anymore. Its ok is what i tell myself cause now I have to be strong and pick myself up whenever I fall and to get that love back. imissyoubestie..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!