Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My DAY!

Today ponned school.. Did not feel like going to school cause' I felt like breaking away from school for a day. Today really feels good hahax. The night before I stayed up with Amanda Ho, the craziest and funnest person to just spend your night awake packing with! Man it was fun! We packed until 5.30am in the morning till i had to get ready and go out to meet rachel and chien @ KAP. I kinda fell asleep in the bathroom after i changed hahax. Was really tired.. But still crazy and wild! Hahax was a little late to meet rachel and chien. Hee hee >< style="font-style: italic;">uh-humph* yeah. After that we went to JP. Played para para; Time Crisis 4; Big Bettie; The basketball thingy & Racing. Para para, is something that makes you go crazy! :D Hahax. Went to watch Horton too. I watched the first half of the movie and fell asleep the other half hee hee. So I did not know how exactly the movie ended but nevermind.. Hahax. After that went to get MC at the clinic.. Wow got loads of medicine can! I got the most out of all three of us! I dont know why the doc flooded me with medicines.. :P. I wont eat them hee hee. After that headed to my house.. Played some mystery game which is soo hard and small and took turns playing audi.. Hahax. Got to go turn in soon! BINGBING; BONGBONG;BANGBANG!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!