[Got Some Last Min Pics With My Sis and Friens Will Upload Soon!]
My Sister Left for Adelaide Last Night D;Miss her already.TT.TT At the airport all her friends and even church friends were all present. Funny time. She Made me a card too. Got our cheeky advert for colgate pic infront haha. Her message made me everytime i read it D;
LETS REWIND BACK TO WHAT HAPPENED EARLIER!
Finished Drama Took 74 down to Bukit timah with Yunxin. Changed to 184 Uncle slammed the door on us! RAWR. Then Yunxin saw some bbss people. She said something *i cant remember ._.* And soo qiao its Kai, Nigel and WHO!? i cant remember his name something Wei if I am not wrong. Walked pass them and she said she is shattered. Haish poor Girl. After that she rush to her Dental then i rushed to BEAUTY WORLD *chachacha!* to get her a gift. After that i saw the time 7.16! My sister is leaving at 7.30 SHARP and now is peak period it will take me 15 mins to reach! Then i Was in the bus cursing the bus, traffic, innocent people in their cars and the traffic light haha. I was cursing under my breath
"DAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMN" Haha. Once reached my house bus stop i heck the people aroound me and started running up the hill. TIRING MAN! Wanted to just drop my bag there and abondon my shoes but i know i cant so i held on and sang "WITH YOU!!" in my head while running and going to cry cause i pictured that my sister has left and i did not get to say good bye and get my hug D; Then I ran all the way up HENG AH! They were waiting for me in the car outside Cant breathe man!!
THANK GOD! THEY ARE THERE OTHERWISE YOU WILL FIND ME SITTING INFRONT OF MY HOUSE HATE MOARNING!! HAHA.
AT THE AIRPORT.
I love her friends lurh! They re darn it funny. HAHA. They were like: CAN WE TAKE A PICTURE!? Then my sis said: Can We say MELANIE? Then they said: OK. Then she tried: Can we Said Melanie Rocks? They all Shouted together: NO. haha was laughing oh i had donught for dinner haha Wei Ling they all brought it YUMMY!! Haha.
I did not get to hug my sister though D; Was at the gate everyone dunno why in a circle and my family in the centre. She wanted to hug me but i could not tah-han anymore i broke down and cried. Once I cried Suddenly everyone was crying haha. My mum Said i got it going haha. In the end also did not get my hug D; SOBS! I could not stop crying and laughing until she went in. Stopped laughing but started smiling and crying all the way home. Ok WEIRD but thats what my friends call it COMBO. Haha. So Embarassing! First time i have cried in an airport! And infront of LOADS of people!! ARGHX!! ><
I Miss You Freakingly Alot MELANIE toottoot JIE!! D;
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!