I Wonder Why You Trust Her instead if Love.
I wonder if It was all Real.
I wonder if you were being true to your heart.
I wonder If you really know what you are doing.
I wonder If I ever mattered.
I wonder If you ever cared.
I wonder if you ever know how much I love you.
I wonder If you know i WAS bad. But now i am not.
I wonder why you changed.
I wonder Why Her.
I wonder If You ever knew it was all fake.
I wonder what moved you.
I wonder why I Trusted you.
I wonder why I Always Wanted to know you.
I wonder Why I Believed in your Sympathy.
I Wonder why you dont let anyone have a happy ending.
I wonder why I am on Earth.
I wonder why You are on Earth.
I wonder why You Want to be the knife.
I wonder why cut.
I wonder Why you want to be a flirt.
I wonder How you Multi Love.
I wonder why I am a Fool.
I wonder why You are someone i wont suspect.
I wonder why You must kill me.
I wonder why You Dont Care.
I found out Most Of it. Cause You are a Flirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!