Sunday, February 03, 2008

I Cant stop thinking of you Eric.

Memories are happiness. That night. That day. That day when i thought everything went oh so right. Thinking nothing will happen. That crazy smile and laughter of yours makes me go crazy. The silent kiss. That silent thought. That silent hug. Your stare and loving eyes comfort me inside out. You know how much i love you. Memories of you are making me realise I put my all for you. That kiss; That hug; That Love. oooh Its just that moment when we were so in love. Every kiss and every hug makes me feel i am so loved. With you i felt so safe in your arms. With you I know I wont Cry; With you I know I have no Unhappiness. But when time for love to fade its when you know you will have to move on and not miss those times. But moving on and leaving the other one behind to slowly pick up and move on. Its hurting i guess. Well the person have to go on. Well when its over its over. Is there a turning back? Is there still hope you will return? I doubt so. I miss those late night calls those sweet words. Those Joy we shared even on the phone. Its that cold times i fought with you under the rain. Cold and sick. Warmth felt so good with that hug and that kiss. Oh my gosh. You Made me feel like the sunshine. Well when there are happy times there is bound to have Sad times to. With You its the shortest but most memoriable time. The Same memory was stuck in our heads before. It was you who was my other half. Now You are gone. Moving on seems to be the solution cause i know you wont come back and return. Cutting was first thought but i think again i remember no cutting. Its a promise and even how tempted i am to touch that blade i know its you who made me stop with your caring and loving heart i remember those words. Cutting; I never knew you. Cause You thought me a valuble lesson even when we were still one. Now you are gone from within me. imissyou;iloveyou;iwantyou; ineedyou. My heart is all over the world. But those are just words that wont seem to happen anymore cause you have lost it and moved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!