Sadness are not that easy to let go.
They say let it all out and you feel better. I doubt so.
I cried 12 hours straight and i feel the same. Just that no happiness. If Count my straight crying days since Wednesday night till today.
Questions for our love fills my head and once it starts and never stop memories of you pops and stays there. Every happy moment and Ever warm moment.
Its a torture. To me i guess i am getting use to the tears and sadness. Are you? Honestly, Do you still have a slight love there? Cause I can admit with a Pond of tears in my eyes shouting: Oh Gosh. I Cant Freely Let The Love Go. Cause I Am Still Loving You The Same As Before.
I think if you give me a year i still wont be able to get over. I guess at this Age, You arn't suppose to put your whole heart into LOVE yet. Cause once someone walks away it hurts and breaks. It tears you down and shatters you. You will Cry everyday Like A water gun that has never ending life. Its The End of the fairy tale that Makes you go crazy.
But i dont think i can regret that. Cause I was true to my heart and him.
I cant seem to change my love for you. I cant seem to move on. I cant seem to hate you. I cant seem to stop filling you with love.
I Guess I Am Just So In Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!