Monday, March 05, 2012

Realisations.

It has finally hit...
Its our last year. Its MY LAST YEAR. LAST YEAR. LAST YEAR of high school...
10 months this year. 1 month down, 9 more to go...
I may still always be that cheeky one, I may still always be the one who wears her jammies out and I may still always be the one to announce to the world I've got to pee but age is progressing. Puberty has hit years ago, maturity is an ongoing process and wisdom continues to increase exponentially but most of all, its time for me to step up and to grow spiritually as well. No more looking back, no more "what if's", no more staying put. Its time to leave, time to do my best in Year 12 and time to grow.

Things I have struggled with before, things I have kept within myself and kept repeating the same mistakes its time to challenge myself to stop, step out and walk away and to never return ever again. Sinful ways I've kept within these 4 walls since I was 8, 14 and 15 it's time to let go.

Last year, STUDY. FOCUS. GROW AND PERSEVERE.
"CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS! Never lose."

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!