Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Resolution check list.


(Gotten from my other page on this blog. Gonna edit that to 2012 in well... 2012!)

Here's my resolution for 2011:
ACADEMIC:
[x] Get all A's. (I didn't. But I got close enough. I'm happy.)
[x] Do well for Chinese.
[x] Get top in class for math. (Not 1st anymore but second. Good enough :) FIGHT MORE NEXT YEAR!)
[] Not touch a single game till end of year. (Hah.. DDTANK, SIMS2. Well, that didn't work.)
[] Study even on holidays. (<-- THAT'S A JOKE.. I didn't.. :l)

PERSONAL:
[x] Keep fit. (I'm not obese. CLOSE ENOUGH)
[x] Be in a stable group of friends
[x] NOT GET A BOYFRIEND. (BOOYEAH! *BREAKS INTO SONG* THEY SEE ME TROLLIN' THEY HATIN'!)
[x] Be the nice yet cool kid.
[x] Have a balance life style.
[x] Being out lesser.
[x] Social suicide. HAHAHA Nah, just not to hang out as much.

SPIRITUAL:
[x] Serve God before anything. (Irony cause I stopped serving in most areas but HE was teaching me something.)
[x] Keep up with daily devotion. (Didn't do it everyday. But I did try to)
[] Pray. Everyday. (Disappointed but I have been working on it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!