Sunday, January 08, 2012

as life goes on...

This year truly has been amazing. Got my report card, did better than expected too. I thought I would be getting 3As and 3Bs but I've gotten 4As. Thank God really. As the year passed, I have really witnessed God's grace and love. Its just... Incredible. Really a humbling experience to know how small I am as compared to many other things on this earth like the mountains, whale or polar bear yet he still zooms down on me and carry me through.

Be Thou my VISION not only for this year, but for the limited time I have here in this temporary place.


Here's my resolution for 2012:
ACADEMIC:
[] Get all A's.
[] Not to get any lower than 65 for all tests.
[] Hopefully get a scholarship for nursing.
[] Get an ATAR score of >90
[] Get at least 70 on average for Chem.
[] Not touch a single game till end of year.
[] Study even on holidays.

PERSONAL:
[] Do up my wall.
[] Keep fit.
[] Pay for my own Ball.
[] Save up for my own braces. (Its time.)
[] Get a job at the end of the year.
[] Stay focused, persevering.
[] Shop 5 times only from February till November.
[] Not to give in to the mundane stereotype of the label "teenager".

SPIRITUAL:
[] Draw even closer to God.
[] Keep up with daily devotion.
[] Pray. Everyday.
[] Allow Him to use this year to groom me into a young adult who will be His warrior forever.
[] Realign and even more focused than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!