So as most might know, immediately after my exams my LOVE BUNCH came over to visit me. The most amazing people I must say. Many might just briefly mention how they would come and visit me here in the "Down Under" and even I'm amazed at how they made this dream into reality. (Though as cheesy as it might sound, they being here still feels as if its a dream...) Like... Were they seriously here!? Or is it just another mind game?
Days went by so fast. Too fast for me to comprehend, too fast for me to catch a breather so fully come to terms that they indeed are here, too fast for me to blink once and open my eyes again to realise this isn't a dream and too fast for me to blog about it.
Honestly, I'm physically drained. Not saying my love bunch were a bunch of tire but because I have not had a full proper sleep ever since the weeks before study break all the way to exams and love bunch trips (I simply love every single moment spent with them even when they're sleeping beside me) and today after sending them off, I really wanted to be with them when they touched down and whatsapp them. :) REALLY REALLY LOVE THEM.
& I went back to sleep.
Will blog more about their trip in details next time with pictures! (Of course from Kayla the PHOTOGRAPHER haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!