.jpg)
Barely half way through the week, so much have been done, so much more to do!
Yesterday, my "love" band around my bottle broke. You might be reading this, don't really mind. You gave it to me, as a gift. I remembered that day, I looked at it once you handed it to me, I thought, "We're infinite. Dancing among the stars, you are it." My first serious relationship. They don't lie when they say that the first serious relationship you get, you give all you've got. The day before it broke, I looked at it, asking myself if I should take it off. I was reluctant. I won't lie that there's still a bit of me that remains back down that path somewhere. But I know, when it broke, it did fling me back to vulnerability. Like a child without her blankie for comfort. That was it, I knew I had to finally let go fully and grow. Don't get me wrong, I did move on.. Just a few months ago. But removing it from my thoughts... is just as hard as me deleting this blog. I refused to forget what was promised, I didn't want to look away from frozen memories: photos, notes. The prayer I would pray to MAYBE fully let go then go back to God and say, wait, nevermind. But He knew, my heart had to be set right again.
But today, I'm gonna go, never returning & be free.
Daddy, thankyou.
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!