Daddy helped me scoop my ice cream and topped it with Strawberry, he's so cute.Anyways, this post is for him.
If it wasn't for him, grandpapa and grandmomma won't be saved.
If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be saved.
If it wasn't for him, my whole family won't be saved.
If it wasn't for him, my aunts and uncles won't be saved.
If it wasn't for him, Grandpapa wouldn't have become a successful and amazing preacher.
If it wasn't for him, many souls wouldn't have been won for Christ.
If it wasn't for his faith and obedience to God, we wouldn't be here.
If we weren't here, I would still be deaf to God calling me.
If we weren't here, I would still be so naive and selfish.
If it wasn't for his faith, Grandpapa wouldn't have won many.
If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't see Grandpapa being so insistent in preaching.
If it wasn't for Grandpapa, I wouldn't even think of being a preacher.
But because Daddy brought Grandpapa to Christ, Grandpapa grew and became a preacher therefore, I, Marilyn want to be like Grandpapa. I too want to be like daddy, being the first domino to hit and change lives to win them for DADDY IN HEAVEN.
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!