Sunday, September 06, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

I haven't gotten any from the camera people yet ohwells, here's a good one from my camera! :)It's Australia's father's day...
so daddy, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! :DThankyou Joey for listening to me. Your listening ear never fails to let me pour on you. Cause you are one great hell of a friend who never gave up on me. I love you! :)

-----
tag replies:
Rachel: What thing funny? JIAYOUS For EOY! Fighting! :)
Xinrui: Hello!
Haris: Sure do! :)
Hansika: Hahaha yeah as a cashier! But I haven't start yet, soon!
Fatin: I miss Fatin loads loads too :)
Amanda: Hahaha I should start talking to you all over again! I miss shanghai alot! Has shanghai unblock blogger yet?
Ying Wen: hahahaha I bet you regularly come to my blog but always read and leave eh? Hahahaha. Sneaky!
Tricia: Tricia, if you didn't get the msg.. Here it is for you, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! :) Hope you enjoy your birthday this year! I miss you so much, air playing music bands while listening to flipside in buses on our way to Orio's house! Love ya! Hugss."
Sara: Thanks Sara, you are an encouragement for me too while I was in Singapore! :)


Cause I really feel like I'm fading and not living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!