Saturday, September 12, 2009

FIRST TIME CLEANING THE POOL WITH DADDY! Tag replies!

My first time cleaning the pool with papa. The thing exploded and we got all wet, was a good laugh but it made me feel dirty cause it's dirty water that tasted SALTISH. (That's how dirty it is, CHEMISTRY! Acid + Metal = Salt water!) I went to sunday school partially wet, was too late to run home to get a clean change.

Tag replies:
Joey: I can't wait too! OH BOY! :D Thanks fishball. Red bean loves you alot alot :)

Yunxin: WO HEN AI NI 2! Hahaha, chinese fail! Okok, WO YE HEN AI NI! Heh d: Just pass!

Winnie: I've prayed for you, I love you winnie, hang in there I'll fulfill it when I manage to go back kays?

Rachel: Thankyou jiejie Love you loads loads.

Shareler: I'm good, thanks love!

Colin: AHHHHHHHHH! Korkor, :)

Vanessa: Haha I'm overseas, :) It's alright but yes I'm having fun EVERYWHERE I go!



"
Daddy, where's spring? :)
"
"Patience, the beach is coming to you child. "*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!