Friday, August 09, 2013

SDScantlebury #1


The world tells you its right,
the mind tells you otherwise
with stubborn beats,
the heart holds on tight.

When feelings jump guns,
we forget who owns this heart.
We let it go just a little,
With a twist of sweet and bitter.

Skipping mountains,
I close my eyes tighter at each beat it misses.
With strings like a puppet,
I lose myself among your kisses.

Just the thought of your presence,
The gaze of your mesmerising eyes,
Bliss from your scent's remnants,
All I can manage are sighs.

That smile that has no adjective,
the way I 'feet' your fetish,
my little toes you kiss in adoration,
My response popped your bubble's imagination.

The way you strum your guitar,
the very same way you give, in loving me.
Serious but filled with fun and with passion,
you yearn to learn and get better.

I thank God for you.
Because you bring the 'beautiful' out of me.
Broken people with broken hopes,
Together, we're no longer alone to cope.

{S

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!