On Thursday, 22nd of August 2013 Shane and I agreed to celebrate a little earlier this month since we'll be supporting Kelv at his gig on the actual night (Which would be the 25th). Since this was going to be a monthly affair, we also agreed that we'll take turns organising and planning monthsavaries. So I'm in charge of the even months and he, the odds.
Brought him to Leedervile, which is personally my favourite happy spot for food and artsy shops. I have known that Shane would like a Passenger album record so I was very hopeful that Urban Depot would have it. (Shane collects records and enjoys playing them on his record player) When we went in, I turned to him, "Present part 1! You get to pick anything from this shop and I'll pay for it!" I went straight for the 'P' section for records. To my disappointment there wasn't any 'Passenger'. I then turned a tad disappointed and said, "There isn't any 'Passenger'..." He then replies, "I wouldn't think so." I then looked up and BAM! It was displayed on the wall. I grabbed his arm and yelled, "PASSENGER!" We both got excited and we got it off the wall and paid for it.
We left the shop soon after because we were both starving and didn't want to miss out on the amazing Little Caesars pizza. We ordered Chicken Satay, Apple strudel dessert pizza and I got Pecan pie and Shane got Sticky fingers to go. I felt so self cautious with my braces because I could feel loads of food getting stuck everywhereeeee. We then finished up and headed back to the car to offload our goods. We decided to walk the streets just to check out the other stores near by then returning to the car we felt like we wanted this night to last a little longer. So, we headed to East Perth river where we spotted a homeless lying in his sleeping bag trying to fight against the cold. We walked down half way and went back up to the park where we sat under the canopy to just... talk. We were going through the 'Boyfriend tag' questions the night before, so we just carried on with that. I've learnt so much more about him through the simplest questions such as things he doesn't enjoy drinking and why to his favourite sandwich, the BLT. (; We stayed there till 12 where we then headed to the car and we carried on talking about the past then the future till about 1. Our night didn't just end there. We spotted maccas along the way so yes, we did a maccas run where we ate nuggets and talked even more. Conversations are endless, things to learn and catch up on in each other's lives are just unending. Got home at 2.
Dear Spods,
We both have our flaws, we both have our quirks but at this moment, I would like to stop and really humble myself and thank God for putting you in my life. How you were there even when I push everyone around me away and how you stuck it out with determination. Instead, you went over your own barriers, overcoming all hurdles and reaching out to mine you charge through mine to bring me out of all that I have built around myself with all the baggages I have lugged along. Its definitely been a fairly short journey so far but we've gone through all hurdles possible that could have caused any couple to just fall apart. I'm thankful that I get to spend my best and worst moments with you. I'm thankful that you are able to remind me who I am, a child of God and how I'm able to get through the toughest situation in your own way. You might not be on the same boat as I am but I'm thankful that you are willing to maybe one day be able to see it the way I do. I'm sorry for all that I've put you through but I am glad we came out stronger than ever from them. You mean a lot to me and even though this is like a ticking time bomb, at least we gave it our best shot. Don't give up just yet, don't hold back, open your eyes and just take a step back. I'm with you, I'll take your hand and don't be afraid to see the unseen, to hear the still quiet voice and to know an indescribable presence. I love you, happy 2 months.
Love,
Me.

No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!