You say I've got everything. Everything a 16 year old ever wanted. The question isn't "what's everything?" or "why do you say that?" but instead its, "if I've got everything, tell me honestly, am I sharing them with you? Joy, love and most of all, the most precious what I've been so blessed with ever since I was born, God's love, that's not only for me but for you too?"
.jpg)
There are those who thinks Christianity is a religion that brainwashes, there are those who want to stay "neutral", there are those who "doesn't want to have anything to do with this "garbage"" and there are those who are just avoiding this taboo topic. Christianity is classified under "religion" to us humans but when you discover its really a relationship a father wants with His darling children who hurt each other and themselves. Will you give me a chance, as a friend to tell you more? Because I love you and I want you to experience this joy that I've found.
Daddy has been so merciful to me. His daily embrace is enough to melt my heart. I won't be ashamed. I won't hide it, ask me I'll go on and on telling you how much I've experienced with Daddy's loving hands. Ever since I reconnected with Daddy, I have been completely changed. You'll never believe the things I've done, against people who loved me, people I loved and most of all, against myself which then overall against Daddy. So are you just going to give the cold shoulder and turn away..?
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!