7 more months and I’m out. 7 months to win this game. Just 7 months. At the rate I’m going I’m neither winning nor losing. Not good enough I reckon. This is not winning; I’m just fighting against myself. Not the game’s monsters. Starting from the school bell rings that make a mark that it’s the end of school, I’m going to live differently.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you..." Jeremiah 29: 11-14a
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Fighting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!