Saturday, May 22, 2010

At that moment,

16. Is it just the number or the unhappiness?
Said so many times, sick of birthdays. Truly... why?
Its just another routine. I may have had an awesome birthday in the past. I guess that's good enough. Had my fun, had my joy spending with people I love. Esp those back home.

People are reminding me of the dreaded date that is coming, asking me to give hints on what I want. What I want? Really? To spend it with people who I deep deep down know without seeing or hearing still care and love and not one of those who just wish and knowing its just another one of those wishes you don't mean cause they don't see why should they wish but just a phrase that you say on facebook everyday. Did you really remember? Or was it just facebook? A good birthday, one just filled with memories I shared with you last time and reminisce on the past 16 years. That would really move me. I don't need those fancy balloons, creamy chocolate cake or even a present. I would just love to sit at vivo waterfront again with those I miss. Impossible? Well that's just it. If not, I won't mind if its just one of those, like any other day filled with laughter and smiles. I'm satisfied. I don't need the world to give me that. Cause God has already given me joy in His own creation that He gave me on the day I was born. Its good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!