Since you're turning to a nice number, that shall be the number of things I feel are the most unique for us both.
1. You called me a "sucker" cause you thought it meant: Drinking like a drunkard, non stop from my bottle.
2. You taught me cheek to cheek.
3. You would always hug me before you left for school last time.
4. You bought tidbits home to share with me.
5. Puppy-in-my-pocket was always given to me from you.
6. You will play with the hamsters with me while growing up.
7. We did the same stupid act on wearing our older sister's specs.
8. We'll put up shows for the ho's.
9. You taught me to roller skate.
10. Every year's gifts from you is getting warmer and warmer cause your love is getting greater and greater with each smile.
11. You inspired me with Piano. (Though I gave up)
12. Melissa was sometimes your bestf /gang leader and sometimes our bully/war enemy.
13. When you first Burped out loud, I was amazed and tried.
14. ALL of my "hand me downs" are mostly yours to begin with.
15. Birds was never your thing, BIRD'S CRAP WAS NEVER MINE.
16. You buy great clothes for me.
17. Ice cream is still our thing.
18. Our growing up cartoon was _______chan chan (I FORGOT THE NAME I WAS 3! But we loved the cartoon all the same.)
19. I always liked your stickers, you would always share.
20. Sofa wrestling was our hobby last time till I biggest toe nail got caught and popped out.
21. Before I could walk, you didn't know what was going to happen to me right before your very eyes... I RODE MY BIKE WITH PRIDE, FLY OFF THE ROAD HUMP AND HAD A BRUISE, THE SIZE OF MARS ON MY FOREHEAD.
22. My childhood was exciting, only because you played THE MAIN LEAD.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL HO.
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!