Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Dates, they aren't only for remembrance and memorials.


I've official finished date writing in my calendar.
The more I write, the more excitement stacks. This year, hopefully my last year in Penrhos and off to Canning. JUST EXACTLY 360 DAYS till:
  1. I say bye to uniforms FOREVER.
  2. I get to carry my own bags to school.
  3. No more school rules on SHOELACES.
  4. I don't have a rule against my hair.
  5. No more polishing of leather shoes in free classes.
  6. 2 more years of high school and HELLO UNI.
  7. I'm on Ps for driving.
  8. 2.5 more years till my promise is fulfilled to God.
  9. Year 2011.
I know I'm looking way forward but hey, that's why 2010 is a big year INTO 2011. Alright to make it fair, for 2010 this is what I would love to achieve:
  1. Being more organised.
  2. Getting to know ocfers better.
  3. Learn how to drive.
  4. Love my birthday.
  5. Work.
  6. Save up for a trip back to Singapore.
  7. Then Shanghai.
  8. A mission trip with church members.
  9. Get good achievements in ALL subjects.
  10. Grow more in God.
  11. Experience being a nurse.
I'll look back on this post at the end of 2010, && I'll see how many I've accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!