Sunday, November 01, 2009

Its all rushing back

Yes, I can't be. At this point, I actually don't mind anyone messing with my hair using a scissors.

I think I've lost my easy humour.
I think I've some friendships that have been forgotten.
I think I miss the feeling.
The feeling of being free.
The feeling of being who I really am.
The feeling of being...

I do miss some friends like right now.
I do wonder if they still visit this place that they once have all been spamming before.
I do miss singapore and shanghai.
I feel I've lost my closeness with some.
I feel I've changed quite a fair bit.
I feel it was a positive change.

There are some back home I wonder who they are.
There are some back home I've yet to meet.
There are some back home I owe apologies.

Now, I think I'm lost.
Now, I think I'm falling ill.
Now, I can't be bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!