Friday, November 06, 2009

Seriously grow up please.

I only return for 3 reasons.
  1. I -----
  2. I'm ------.
  3. I ------ --- ------. -.-
Who cares anyway? God.

2 down, 2 more to go. Wowee I can't wait.
IF I WAS IMMATURE I WOULDN'T BE STUDYING and caring about showing how much I've matured by my grades and I wouldn't be whining over small matters. OCF IS MY ROLE MODEL AREN'T YOU IN OCF TOO, FOOL!? Seriously not everything revolves around JUST YOU. GROW UP, YOU ARE PART OF US. Its not OCF and YOU, its OCF. Why I don't tell you things?CAUSE YOU CAN NEVER KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. You spill everything to mom and dad whenever you are unhappy with me. Selfish. Leave me alone already stop trying to bust into my life cause I will slowly open to you whenever I feel ready to be allow you back into my personal life again. BTW, I'm not me when I am at home. I'm only me when I'm with people who understands me cause there's nothing to HIDE. Cause if you can't take my worst, you definitely don't deserve me at my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!