I've loads of assignments, tests and senior school qualification examinations coming up. I've a test tomorrow, COUNT DOWN I have 35 more SCHOOL days to Convention!!! (In Malaysia) 4 more weeks to: DONE WITH ALL ASSIGNMENTS. In other words, I'm on my way to play play land.
Heh, yes but last but not least, BAPTISM IN 1 & HALF MONTHS MORE. (!!!) I've decided to get baptise then cause I want my grands to be there, they played a huge role in my life. I don't want them to miss out!
I'll blog properly and daily again when I'm going crazy in play play land. PINKIE SWEAR!
.
.
.
Tag replies:.
.
I'll start replying quickly on my tagboard so do watch out!
Junyuan: Really! Did you guys say hi? Oh cause I moved house and had to wait for the Internet to come. How are you? I've got to catch up with you soon!
Joey: Haha where's the email? d: HEEHEE Red bean misses FISH BALL!
Emilyn: I'm awesome as always haha sure will!
XinWei: Aww thanks for linking. You growing chio ah! LOL What's tiong xims?
Amanda: Hello, cause I moved house had to wait for it to come.
Qinying: Of course still remember you.
Jean Yi: How you find my blog! :O
Yi Lin: YOU TOO!
Jeannie: && YOU TOO!!! Haha I must learn from the pro then, I'm junior lamp post only hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!