"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you..." Jeremiah 29: 11-14a
Thursday, October 01, 2009
In Curtin's com lab.
Currently have no Internet at home. It will only come much later. Well, if you're wondering why I'm able to blog now.. I'm in mel's school surrounded with uni students on the school's computer all over. Now I've realised, no one in my family touches the computer when there isn't any Internet running! Pacman anyone? OH WAIT I DON'T HAVE PACMAN. How about Minesweeper? :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!