Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tag replies


For now, it will just be tag replies.
Evelynn: Thankyou.
Tricia: hough he might have "six pacs" I bet his character stinks. XD
Rachelyeo: But I would still love red! XD
Jaini:LOL Cabaret is the school's production! It was really good. LOL yeah thats me.

This is for those who took away my joyful landmark.
2f'08 blog is gone... Why... All our happiness that held so much memories gone just with one word, 'delete'. When I browse the blog though no one updates it often, I always smile watching the videos over and over. Who knew those who led us in happiness could actually just crush little kids dreams and childhood.
f this.{/3



Whoever who did it, you know you are the one who did what you think was "right" but let me tell you, you are like the grinch who took christmas and crushed little kids dreams.

who knew my address could make me lose something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!