
I went to carousel with mel. We met Nithya (Not nithayanjelli :X But Mel friend's sis) watched TRANSFORMERS 2 and we ran some errands. While I was watching, I was at the verge of my seat. I couldn't feel my blood. In my mind was just.. "COME ON OPTIMISE PRIME!! COME ON!! D:" Until the end while he was dying it changed to, "DON'T DIE!! D: Aww please!!" I know I know, its so drama but still! :D It was quite good but it got a little boring in the middle though. :\ But it was still good. :) After the movie, I bought my Ipod. Guess which colour I bought! (It was with my own savings so it didn't come easy!) You thought I got red? I WISH.. I got black.. Red is known as the "special limited colour" Sigh, I really wish I got red but.. I got BLACK. My second favourite colour as you can say. Well, today my day was great and tomorrow will be better.
tag replies:
hansika: will relink! Hugs.
trish: you guys aren't falling. :) Thanks for liking my tagboard.
qinying: hello! :D
rachelyeo: :O YOU must take care. && better not get cause you will regret! D:
amalina: Thankyou! :D Miss you loads too.
sylvester: Hello :D I am still looking out for creative updates on your blog! :D
loysius: welcome and always welcome! I love talking to you too! :)
with starberry bellied smiles;hansika: will relink! Hugs.
trish: you guys aren't falling. :) Thanks for liking my tagboard.
qinying: hello! :D
rachelyeo: :O YOU must take care. && better not get cause you will regret! D:
amalina: Thankyou! :D Miss you loads too.
sylvester: Hello :D I am still looking out for creative updates on your blog! :D
loysius: welcome and always welcome! I love talking to you too! :)
xoxo
MARILYN
mho.
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!